[kj] Big Black

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 14:59:42 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/18/2005 11:50:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gingoblin at easynet.co.uk writes:

>Big Black, Naked Raygun, Effigies, Rule! But that is a  different type of
>anmal. You punks! :) ~ LB

Speaking of  Naked Raygun... got the new album by The Bomb last week (Jeff
Pezzati's  new band) and it's fucking great! Very much like Naked Raygun,
which is a  GOOD thing!

Gin,

I am actually good friends with Mr. Pezzati! I have known him since 1983.
Great band NR was. :) We still keep in touch.

But I have to second you on The Bomb! Killer album! It does sound very NR.
The Bomb is supposed to go on tour with Mr. Vic Bondi (A.O.F.- Articles Of
Faith) soon. Now that would be a great show to see. AOF is another Chi-Town band
that rocked!

 Cheers!

~ Lonely Boy