[kj] Big Black

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 18 12:54:44 EST 2005

Albini would be the first to admit his adoration for Killing Joke
(pardon the pun). But fair enough. Then again, I don't feel especially
bad about selling Big Black short.  A fine band, but in no way the same
league as the `Joke. And Albini has an even greater penchant for
spouting hateful malarkey than even some certain members of the
Gathering.

SONG ABOUT FUCKING is a damn classic, though.

Alex in NYC