[kj] Unspeakable live

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 18 11:38:34 EST 2005

Mikael Byström wrote:

But getting back to KJ, I will praise them if they want to only play the
new stuff, even if I like the old material better. I still haven't heard
"Unspeakable" live for crying out loud!

They really should play "Unspeakable" in their set again. With how tight
the band is playing now, and the way thunderous Ben is pounding the
drums like a determined madman, and with Jaz's penchant for drawing
over-the-top drama out of the keyboards (with all his gestures during
Pandemonium and what not like he's repossessed the crowd), I bet it
would be fantastic. They wouldn't even need to add an 18-inch Stonehenge.

I wonder how many years it's been since they performed it? I'd love to
hear an update.