[kj] punk fest

Shadforth, Jane SUKOP-OFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Fri Nov 18 09:26:44 EST 2005

Absolutely!! - give it a listen...

Democracy, She, Would be so hot & Absinsthe are also great live and feature in their current tour set. (Well they did in Manchester anyway).

I can't believe it's 4 years old - seems like only yesterday that came out.

btw - it seems I was worng about a new album - they have started recording one, and have a single out, "Little Miss Disaster", but I can't find out when the album will surface.

Jane