[kj] punk fest

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 09:20:15 EST 2005

Well, as long-time Damned fan I gotta say yeah it's a good album!  A kind
of mix of Black Album/Strawberries updated to the current millennium. I
miss Rat's drumming but the current guy is good too (just ain't got that
Scabies flair!).
There have been numerous rumblings about the original line-up getting back
together next year... but for me, I prefer new stuff to retreads. They're
pretty much always worth catching live though, and Sensible is one of the
most under-rated guitarists EVER!

Dave in Edinburgh