[kj] punk fest

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 08:31:03 EST 2005

Ha ha, anyone that saw it surely cannot banish the horror from their mind!
It was Pursey doing some sorta "modern dance/mime/ballet" type thing
(rolling about on the floor mainly!) to Meninblack by the Stranglers... I
wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes!!!  Fucking
hilarious (though at the time I mainly thought "that's not punk"!!).
Finally managed to track down a small clip on video... I have proof!

Dave/Edinburgh