[kj] Tube Disaster / Darth Gayder.

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 04:08:35 EST 2005

Yeah, 'cos Mr. average bloke in the street gives a flying fuck about the
environment, world peace, etc. As if...

Many on this list have been down this road & have moved-on a long time ago.
It's like preaching to the converted. You & The Hobbit sound like you've
just stepped onto said road.. nice one, but don't point fingers at the one's
who have seen past the unrealistic idealism. We have to work with what we
have, which is pretty piss-poor. Revolution gets no one anywhere, other
right back the way it was before, once the masses find life isn't so comfy
anymore.