[kj] Unspeakable Suicide Bomb Bitching

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 17 16:16:37 EST 2005

*******Jaz being an "idiot" is someone's opinion. Idiotic in the sense that
he admires suicide bombers************

*********eerrrrrr, did you not see the "(right?)" bit >********

> So have any of you Jaz critics achieved as much with
> their lives as him?
*******It is irrelevant . What ever you have achieved in your life , doesn't
make your opinion and more or less valid than a person who has achieves
less*****************

*******Ban Islam***********

.

*******He just lies all the time**************

******** Already Done***********

*******You are getting silly now************

******** Yes, it was done**********

> And a$ for whoever it was who judged that Jaz is a
> hypocrite for not paying taxes that is so utterly
> laughable. FOLLOW THE LEADER$!
*********He wants to live in a Green environment, he wants to use a $100 an
hour orchestra, and expects others to pay. If a big earning foreigner came
to my country, looking for hand outs whilst refusing to contribute to taxes,
I would not welcome him here*******

?

******* In 2005 , he told me that he "Loves England"**********

.

> Funny how all gather round to pity poor ol'Jester with
> his cancer, yet when Jaz gets too sick to tour people
> start cursing him.
*******He pulled out of the tour dues to poor ticket sales, the "sore
throat" was just an excuse