[kj] On topic- sorry to intrude

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 14:11:35 EST 2005

The Darkness' guitarist picked one of the 2003 Camdem Underworld gigs as one of the best gigs he'd ever seen, actually. Jaz wasn't terribly impressed, surprisingly.

Steve Hackett <thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:          this weeks Kerrang has a couple of perhaps unlikely references to the Joke

  Justin Hawkins - or that twat out of the Darkness as I usually refer to him -says what a big fan of KJ he is and then ruins it by saying that if he had "a snowflakes chance in hell" of ever recognising Jaz he would punch him

  then Chris Cornell - or that twat out of Audioslave as I... - no I dont really - picks Requiem as one of the trax that changed his life!

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com