[kj] Complicity

Darth Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 11:25:41 EST 2005

Gang of Four:
"Watch new blood on the 18" screen
 The corpse is a new personality"

Fat Potanga pontificated:
>It still shocks & numbs me to this day when I see
that footage.

I've seen so much violence on TV as a kid it doesn't
have much impact on me.

Nick Cave:
"Saw some ordinary violence, some routine atrocity."

I've been inundated with poxy war glorification films
from the time I could watch TV to the day I threw the
fucking thing out the window!

One thing is sure - TWAT is doomed to failure.
Fire against fire and everything burns.

AGE OF GREED
"Imbalance induces hate
 How will you bridge the gap
 Between your endless buffet
 And the empty plate they have?"

>I find it incredible that anyone could find the sight
of a plane full of people being flown into a building
full of people a happy event.

I never described it as a "happy event." Some of you
could do well writing for The Sun! There are many
kinds of laughter.

Some of you seem to be infering a lot of bullshit from
one statement, which tells us more about you than me.

>Corporate whores and lackeys?
>Fair trade coffee or not, if you use a bank,

Last time I used a bank by choice I left them with a
big debt which I've never paid back, as a statement
about their investment in lots of repressive regimes.
Then the building society turned itself into a bank
and gave me lots of money because of it. So I use a
bank by default...

GUILTY M'LUD!

Money is a joke.

>wear trainers,

I buy all footwear from charity shops.
I don't wear trainers.

The sweatshop fashion bling poseur trainer gangs
regularly take the piss out of my Rayven motocycle
boots but I just laugh at their pathetic attitude. Why
don't we all dress the same, like walking towers of
Adidas crap?

>drive a car,

I don't drive a car and never will.

>get
on public transport, switch your light on,

GUILTY M'LUD!

I do these things, but could live without them if I
had to. I walked to the recent Dirty Three and
Medications  and Picastro gigs and walked back
afterwards.

Even in England, its possible to instal solar panels
to get all your electric lights running for free.
Lights don't use a huge amount of power compared to
all the factories making rubbish that we really don't
need, eg. Coca Cola.

>open your fridge,

I don't use a fridge in winter. Top tip: defrost your
fridge regularly if you must use one, so that it runs
efficiently. YOU'RE NOT LISTENING! On a mostly vegan /
fresh wholefood diet it's possible to easily get by
with just a cold larder. Not that I expect everyone to
do this of course... How did the human race survive
all that time without refrigeration?

>read a newspaper,

and then recycle it
They give this rubbish away on buses here and I always
pick up the ones people have chucked on the floor. I
never buy newspapers as there are always lots of them
left behind in public places, and the internet is a
better source of news anyway.

>make a phone call,

I try not to use the phone. I don't have a phone line
at home or a mobile. The phone companies are utter
scum. I'd like a nice new electromagnetically
polluting mobile mast next to my children's school, so
I can order Walmart pizzas more conveniently!

>use a PC,

Bought 2nd hand from a co-operative who recondition
computers thrown out from yuppie offices. Better than
letting them go in a landfill?

>take a flight,

GUILTY M'LUD!

I've done that just once to Germany to see Wire.
I will try to learn the art of teleportation to avoid
this damaging mode of travel in future!

Jaz has predicted that flight will become a luxury by
Spring next year... meanwhile scientists are trying to
perfect low impact aircraft. INFERNO!

>watch television

I don't do that either unless someone else is already
doing that. I don't own a TV, or a DVD player, and
never intend to. TV is mostly moronic crap.

>you're buying into it.

I'm fucked by the bus then?

I guess I'll have to walk to The Basement and the Flux
office and gigs from now on!
The exercise would do me good, if it wasn't for all
those car fumes.

<SARCASM>

OK, you've convinced me. I must grow up and shut up
and be happy happy with all the wonderful additives in
Asda food. Why buy that shit when you can get so much
of it out the dumpster round the back without having
to complain and join the queue?

</SARCASM>

>People may (very rightly) whinge about these
corporate giants, but very few would be prepared to
live without them.

What utter rot. There are more of us every day.
The Pandys are HERE!

I would and could live without corporations. They must
be replaced, or our society will collapse into utter
chaos. You can't keep thieving from the less
miliatarily equipped countries and expect no
consequences. This is one reason why there are people
prepared to blow themselves up on the London tube.

>And just because Doris works as a secretary or Daves
a cleaner for HSBC in the WTC their execution isn't
just.

What execution is just?

They weren't executed. They were killed by a plane
crashing into the tower, with the probable complicity
of the CIA and the upper echelons of the Republican
dictatorship.

Why doesn't that pesky Michael Moore just grow up and
get a proper job? He should know his complicity with
Western capitalism and not speak out, just stay at
home farting about on the internet, giggling
childishly at twits selling tat on ebay and making
awful jokes!

>Nor is the CEO's.

Yes, that would be extreme!
Life imprisonment in a McDonalds wearing a clown
costume
would do! Do the MacPlan diet & become man whose gut
expanded.

>Nor were the kids on the panes with their parents.

The kids from pain?

So Mr Potanga, have you ever tried to teach your
grandmother to fuck eggs?

>This list seems to sink lower each day.

Just like the world we live in...

THIS IS YOUR REFLECTION

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!