I'M BACK M-Fers Re: [KJ] Fabchannel Stream Link...

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:10:55 EST 2005

Hot Damn Za Bamn

Not that Anyone cares but I am back witha vengence

Since going to Boston and meeting up with, ever gratious host, Greg my life
has been turned upside down and around.  Ben I am sorry we couldn't make it
work.  I hope to come out to Boston again and we can make it a proper brew
ha ha.  I had a blast in Boston.  Thank you again Greg.

My work has kept me busy, my wife has left and come back.  Family and
friends have passed on and I purchased a new car.

So basically nothing has changed.

I did purchase the new xxv Gathering DVD and CD (which for some reason cost
more than the DVD).

Which brings me to this post.  A friend of mine gave me a boot of this show
on DVD.  I just got it last night so I haven't watched it yet.  Was it
officially released through FabChannel?

ANd after that what is the abridged version of what has been happening in
the KJ camp.  I have about 1000+ emails to sift through.

I'm back like a case of herpes

Chris in Detroit