[kj] Unspeakable Suicide Bomb Bitching

Darth Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 10:56:38 EST 2005

Thus moaned Alex in BRA, ad nauseum:
would be a fair postulation, but in an (arguably)
candid interview on the DVD? No.

Unspeakable Bitching:
>Exactly. In a candid interview setting, now you're
just getting ridiculous and sounding like an idiot.

So Jaz is "an idiot" because you disagree with him?

This seems quite a childish attitude really.
But who am I to be critical?

>For such a smart (right?) man, he sure is an idiotic
blowhard and an incompetent communicator.

How can he be both smart & idiotic at the same time?
Its an oxymoron!

So have any of you Jaz critics acheived as much with
their lives as him?

Perhaps if suicide bombers bother you so much you
should take a long look at your own modes of existance
and ask how you can eradicate the things the lead to
this happening?

>I can even potentially conceive, in ways similar to
what iPat has said, what Jaz might even be after when
he says $hit like this, but it's a big, big stretch.

Clearly one of you needs to interview him and bring up
these topics for discussion, rather than bitching ad
nauseum on the internet.

Maybe you could call Jaz an "idiotic blowhard" to his
face? No doubt a few choice insults would lead to an
interesting and grown up conversation, and convince
Jaz to change his mind!

Maybe Ade could take Jaz on an interesting shopping
expedition to his local Asda/Walmart that he bores us
with?

Funny how Alex got all pedantic about Jaz being
potentially insulted by being described as a "rock
singer" yet lets the "idiotic blowhard" and "F*ing
babbling old man" descriptions stand!

So Alex, with your expert knowledge, can you tell
whether Jaz would "bristle" at these slights?

Perhaps a few of you could also waste his time by
gathering round to call him a "twat." That would be
such fun, wouldn't it? It's so funny I can't laugh!

>And for someone as worldly as him, he sure expresses
himself poorly and lazily (also see the taxes etc.
part in the Bruce interview).

The tax comment does seem unwise, in that maybe it'd
be better to keep quiet about such subversion rather
than advertising it to all and sundry. Still if the
taxman already knows then what difference does it
make?

Then again:
"I am a child of folly
 Now I want my way
 And I don't know good or bad"

And a$ for whoever it was who judged that Jaz is a
hypocrite for not paying taxes that is so utterly
laughable. FOLLOW THE LEADER$!

(Unless the whole country did it, I guess)

>It's all fine and good to stir $hit every now and
then--that's the rock n' roll way, ha ha--but again,
he just does it so lazily and irresponsibly...

How does one responsibly stir $hit?

With a $ilver $poon?

"And my sense of humour getting out of hand"

>it really waters down the occasions when he actually
does have something interesting or well-thought-out to
say.

Only if you are too blinkered to think for yourself...

>Which reminds me of an area of disappointment for me
on the last few albums: the lyrics. I actually share
and/or enjoy quite a lot (though certainly not all) of
the sentiment in the lyrics on both 2003 and
Democracy, but he could've done a lot better in terms
of articulately expressing them.

Think you could do better?
Go for it!

"So when I start to smile
 Then the Harlequins will go-go"

>Whereas on BTATS (whether you like it or not), he had
some pure poetry; and on ExtremitiesDVRE, he had some
well-expressed rage, and on the first 4 or 5 albums,
some great minimalist _expression.

Only paragraph here that was worth the effort of
writing?

>I know he's always talked out of his arse in
interviews and such,

Now, this is a blatant lie and is slanderous.

In Jaz's defence at this gross generalistaion, an
interview from 1982 in Flipside fanzine. Maybe its
online somewhere. It's where I got that quote about
patriotism tricking those of low mentality.

>but on the last few albums this sort of laziness has
infiltrated his lyrics, I think, regressing to the
sort of Jaz-by-numbers routine. F*ing babbling old
man.

Just like some of you lot, eh?

Actually Jaz is not really an old man yet, to be
pedantic.

I also think describing Jaz or anyone in Killing Joke
as lazy is slanderous.

So hop to it Unspeakable, write us a more eloquent
statement of discontent than "Seeing Red." It can't be
such hard work can it?

Funny how all gather round to pity poor ol'Jester with
his cancer, yet when Jaz gets too sick to tour people
start cursing him.

And you can all sit at your terminals clacking keys
about the dubious morality of suicide bombers until
the cows explode, but you aren't changing anything are
you?

If you are all so damned concerned about it, maybe you
should be asking yourselves:

Why are there suicide bombers?

What can be done to prevent this phenomenon?

>Damn I like the music though.

Or there'd be no reason to waste your life to reading
all this tepid bitching...

"And the diamonds sharp you know"

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!