[kj] punk fest

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 08:19:38 EST 2005

Well, the Damned at least have a new single out in a matter of days I think.
Sham 69... well, I *hope* they're not gonna do anything new. Or old. The
extent to which Pursey is a cretin has ruined anything remotely good they
ever did.   Anyone remember his Riverside appearance in 1981 (I'm sure
we've done this before on the Gathering, but time to bring it up again!).

Dave/Edinburgh