[kj] punk fest

Shadforth, Jane SUKOP-OFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Thu Nov 17 08:02:54 EST 2005

Well last week in Manchester the Damned played stuff off both their new album, and the one from a couple of years ago - along with plenty of old classics. Admittedly the sound wasn't too great at the start of the show, but it improved dramatically as the show went on. Still well worthing catching them these days imo.

Jane