[kj] Tube Disaster

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:46:40 EST 2005

>  B. I couldn't provide a corresponding list of people who have died in
> Iraq
>
> This does raise an interesting question though, do you feel any compassion
> for the dead Iraqis or are you completely devoid of feeling?
>
>    i've always thought that no one in any of our 'western' countries has
EVER had a problem with any one in any middle-near-far eastern country... (
i mean ordinary family type basic man ). it is our controllers lust for
power and greed that skillfully gets us to hate and kill them and vice
versa...
its a complete crock of shit and we are all fucked. the blood is on our
hands and there aint enough soap to wash it off. until we get rid of our
'leaders' we are doomed to live in fear and hate.