[kj] berlin or bust (tee hee, he said bust)

Shadforth, Jane SUKOP-OFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Wed Nov 16 04:50:49 EST 2005

Not Berlin, but Iain & I will be in Cologne & Frankfurt. Hope to see some of you there.

[N.B.: www.germanwings.com do cheap internal flights (e.g.: 60EUR Berlin to Cologne), and also to/from the UK which might be of interest to those of you doing 1 or more German dates. www.hlx.com & www.airberlin.de are worth a look too. I also found a great site the other day: http://www.thebigproject.co.uk/budget/ which seems to list all the budget airlines].

Your local travel advisor.