[kj] the league of ordinary armageddon

David Schofield David.Schofield at wcigroup.com
Tue Nov 15 12:50:23 EST 2005

Congratulations Dreggs,

In 14 years of internet usage from the flame wars of the never-ending
September onwards (when AOL first got onto useNet for the young!), you
have become the first and only person that I have ever felt the need to
stick in a kill-file.

Given your celebration of terrorism acts and the abuse and occasional
threats towards other members of the list if you were to be reported to
the Yahoo abuse people you could quite easily have your email account
deleted and there is the potential for civil and criminal action (your
previous email crosses the line from the humourous defence into
defamation of character).

Don't bother replying - it'll be deleted as soon as it reaches my email
system here.

Dave