[kj] Gems of Power

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:05:50 EST 2005

It bothers me that it sounds like one of those Aquarian-type books you get
in the New Age section of book shops. Hadn't thought of Harry Potter but I
know what you mean.

When you get it I would appreciate a good run down of what it's about. I'm
very curious about it. I will buy it but I'm skint at the moment and after
updating much vinyl to CD recently I am finding it hard to justify the
expense - KJ or not.

Cheers
NIck

>>>AlexinNYC wrote: Does it bother anyone else that GEMS OF POWER sounds
>>>like a discarded title in the Harry Potter series?

Still haven't received it.

Alex in NYC