[kj] Melt Hex

Sergt. Dregs crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 12:04:24 EST 2005

--- "Shadforth, Jane SUKOP-OFI/3521"
<jane.shadforth at shell.com> wrote:

>  Some of you
> > pontificators really need to get out a bit more.
> >
> > Not so Jane Shadforth who I saw last night at
> > Manchester University. She was at the Damned gig
> > downstairs
>

> Please don't bring me into this Graeme -

Not really trying to
Just stating that you were at a gig

you've
> neglected to mention that I was quite deliberately
> rude to you on Friday.

Didn't notice to be honest
I only said hello than walked upstairs as narcosis
were already on

After I couldn't ignore you
> hanging about at my shoulder any longer,
> (interrupting my conversation with a friend),

I only said hello

I only
> said about 2 words to you before walking off.

Actuslly I walked off

> didn't want to spoil my evening by ending up giving
> you a verbal lecture about your unforgivable
> behaviour on this list over the last few days.
>

> But since you now have brought me into the
> discussion - I won't turn this into a slanging
> match, but I would like to give my observations.
> Personally, I don't think you either really believe
> a lot of the poisonous political opinion you have
> been delivering, or that you have the wit to be
> doing this as a wind-up.

How would you know?

The poisonous stuff was mostly made up by Ade

Your initial comment,
> (however truthful), was thoughtless & insensitive,

Which comment?

> and you would have done a lot better if you'd
> recognised this and apologised, rather than digging
> yourself into a hole, then trying, (and failing), to
> dig yourself out with a mixture of personal insults,
> contradictions and further insensitive remarks. I
> don't know where you are trying to take the thread
> now by making judgments about other people's
> lifestyles, but you are making yourself look a fool,
> and shouldn't be surprised when you get the same
> treatment back.

Ade is the one judging I think

> I remembering discussing the list with you on the
> last tour, and I thought you'd agreed with me that
> it not worth posting unless you have something that
> is worth saying.

Like Happy Birthday?

When it is a birthday how about just posting offlist
to the birthday person so we don't have to delete
endless emails saying the same thing?

I know we all get carried away at
> times, (particularly tour times), but before you
> post again, just stop and think about how your
> message could be perceived, and who it might hurt or
> anger.

Sorry but I'm not too bothered about angering people

> I won't go on any more - you can choose whether you
> want to take any of this on board, or just ignore
> me.
> See you at a gig sometime, Jane

See ya
Graeme

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Patriotism is a vile thing, a low trick designed for low mentality.