[kj] DVD version(s)? again

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:39:51 EST 2005

One is a cd, the other is a dvd - but you're right, it's gotta be a mistake
when they list Empire Song on the dvd. I think our only hope for seeing some
of these excised tracks may be on the Japanese versions, should they ever be
released there. There's a long tradition of the Japanese insisting on bonus
tracks, so here's hoping.

T.