[kj] Jaz as Suicide Bomber Part Deux.

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 07:00:12 EST 2005

yes, and i was profoundly moved by his sher khan impression. ok, maybe you
have a point. those songs do have a compassionate aspect. but i think
they're more to do with the hypocrisy and corruption of those in office than
concern with the sufferings war brings. and if he's applauding suicide
bombers now he's got blood on his hands too.
 have you listened to the lyrics on 'age of greed', 'money is not our god',
'you'll never get to me', 'prozac people' etc? what a load of whiney,
self-centred, boohoo, snivelling, wretched crap.