[kj] OT:Motorhead

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Nov 13 17:19:09 EST 2005

hi Steve,

probably was me.  Yep went to the last show and your right about the set.  Enjoyed this one more though although I think they could have made more of the 30th bit.  We were expecting Girlschool to do the St Valentines thing in the encore which would have been good.

Will try and check out the DVD if cash permits

cheers

Mike