[kj] humility

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 16:06:00 EST 2005

grayham, you mistakenly assume the Zarathustra comment was for you.
Perhaps you have caught the Ritalin boys need for attention.

Whilst it may sound patronising its not meant to be when i say that i
have several years more on you and have run the course you are on a
long time before. Dont make the mistake of presuming you cannot err,
nor take issue against the strength that humility brings.
I have laughed before at human travesty, believing it to was of no
consequence to me - seeing myself as a seperate intelligence. I do not
feel guilt but have learnt more so that i see with different eyes. I
dare say that will change again and ways that i choose to behave now
may not be the way i behave then.

today i remembered my grandad, who died many many years ago but when i
was young he would tell me stories before i would go to sleep. His
love is still felt by me and he spent so much of his life caught up in
two world wars, a sefless act worthy of respect

--
iPat
"Intellect and intelligence do not go together.  Intelligence is