[kj] Moving on

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 13 13:46:35 EST 2005

I'm talking in the past tense here Peter - when I was young - which seems a
long time ago - and working!! I hasten to add
All of my spare time was spent following Wolves around the lower regions of
the football league and following 3rd division bands around the UK - I had
no ties,no health probs,enough cash to do what I wanted,met hundreds of
great people and had a fabulous time.
Yes times change,I'm married with a kid ("when I should be having fun?") -
I'm happy - but I cant just think about myself and nor do I want to,perhaps
I'm just looking back with rose tinted glasses but in recent years I've lost
all my grandparents,I've watched my dad die in front of me, my wifes been
seriously ill and someimes you think.."Those were the days,we thought they'd
never end,we'd sing and dance together for a day,we'd live the life we
chose,we'd fight and never lose,cos we are the Wolves oh yes we are the
Wolves..."

sorry got carried away again