[kj] Moving on

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 12 14:46:07 EST 2005

thats bollox Peter - theres nothin better than drinkin,lazin around, going
to gigs and getting acquainted with numerous young ladies knowing that the
most pressing matter you've got to worry about is whether you have enough
money to get home if you need to.
Whilst work,families, health and non existent pensions is nowhere near as
much fun..