[kj] re: Suicide bomber & Jaz

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 18:43:07 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/11/2005 5:11:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
unspeakable at sbcglobal.net writes:

> I'm not so sure. (I assume you mean Bloodsport? Butcher isn't on the
> DVD...but during Bloodsport he's saying the whole "mines, guns, bombs, hand
> grenades...I wanna be a suicide bomber...this is religion...I go to holy
> communion...and then I want to kill afterward")

Sorry, Bloodsport not Butcher. But do you really think he's self-advocating
"knives, guns, bombs" etc? It seems like he's attacking not just violence, but
the hypocracy of religion. We see lots of this these days--Christians pray and
then go off to kill civilians in Iraq, or Muslims pray and then commit a
suicide attack. Even the expression on his face as he holds up the crucifix seems
to be saying "look what hypocrites we are"!