[kj] re: Suicide bomber & Jaz

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 11 12:56:25 EST 2005

There you go again Greg, Twisting the truth to suit your ideals.
      You always change the facts to fit into your beliefs.
    But how you can interpret the statement  "I want to be a suicide bomber,
because there is nothing else left to do"  as  a criticism of violence is
truly astonishing.
    You should accept the facts and deal with them, not try to turn a circle
into a square.I bet you were not very good at playing with those toys ,
where you have to fit the square shape through the square hole, when you
were a child "Just because it's a square shape Mum, I'm still going to make
it fit through the round hole".
     PW