BILL GRUNDY! [kj] Jaz as Suicide Bomber Part Deux.

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 19:48:51 EST 2005

Well, I've just found out the theme music was "Windy" by Ruthann
Freidman... anytime I ever hear that (unlikely, I'll concede) I will surely
think of Jones's fantastic dancing over the credits.  The very t-shirt
(tits design) he wore on that show was on display at a punk exhibition in
London last year... like some sorta holy relic, heh heh. I s'pose it is!!!
"Where's Bill Grundy Now?" as the Television Personalities once
asked.  Deid as they say up here.

Dave, Edinburgh