[kj] Jaz as Suicide Bomber Part Deux.

mr geordie mr_geordie at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 11:57:33 EST 2005

I agree.

I think this whole Bloodsport....Suicide bomber thing is blown out of
proportion.

If it was a lyric no-one would believe he meant it personally from his point
of view.

The worrying thing (for me) are the comments made in the DVD interview
(which I admit I have not seen yet!), but the people who have seen it regard
it as out of order.

To sum up, lyrics don't bother me, but spoken interview answers are a
different matter.

I better stress that lyrics don't bother me *within reason* because I would
not for example allow a Screwdriver recording in my house.

Someone posted a good example of lyrics from somone else's perspective last
week. There were racist terms in the song in question but everyone knew the
band in question were not racist and it was written from someone else's
perspective.

Damn I have forgot what it was :-(

Anyway anyway......Maybe he's just bored because Bloodsport is instrumental
;-)

Mr G.