[kj] Prague gig pics

Astrid Pretterhofer patrick_bate_man at gmx.net
Thu Nov 10 04:55:38 EST 2005

yes, the bar was excellent. i saw them in another nice venue in Prague
before, but this one was even better. very good atmosphere and everything.
i especially liked (as always) "Whiteout", the songs from "Pandemonium" and
in this case one of the very highlight was "Inside The Termite Mound" as
encore! wow! what an intense live-song! :))
all in all the boys seemed to really enjoy the show also and i'm very much
looking forward to new material.
Prague is always worth a visit also, so i want to recommend it to everyone
after staying there for 10 days. :)
greetings,
Astrid.