[kj] Jaz as Suicide Bomber Part Deux.

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Tue Nov 8 20:15:10 EST 2005

Jpwhkj at aol.com said:

>I suppose I don't see it as either brave or cowardly. The fear that you
>or I would have to overcome seems not to be there at all.

Oh yeah? How about the fear of having to take responsibility of your
actions? Dying is a very convenient way of passing the problem solving on
to those who are left behind.

The only suicide bomber I can have some respect for is those who strictly
attack military targets while under siege. Not that I'm pro-war, but
people under attack do have a right to defend themselves. But when you
target randomly anyone you *assume* are against your people or whatever,
you're part of the problem, not the solution.