[kj] the league of ordinary armageddon

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 9 14:27:04 EST 2005

"Silly me, and I here I was thinking poor Peter West was the stupidest,
 most irritating person on the Gathering when it turns out it was
 Sgt.Dregs all along."

 Alex ; I do feel that that is a hasty, knee-jerk reaction. You made that
statement in the hear of the moment without fully thinking it through.
  Is it possible that you could go away and think about it and possibly
reconsider?
    Dregs may have irritated you immensely in the short term, but in the
long term, my efforts are unsurpassed. So please could you reconsider?
         P.W.