[kj] Primitive Suicide Bomb

Sergt. Dregs crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 10:51:13 EST 2005

--- Paul Rangecroft <paul.rangecroft at gmail.com> wrote:

> i've got a better idea: jaz should indeed form his
> own island cuntry - with
> a population of one.

No, Peter West should do that
Maybe his mate Two Heads couldjoin him there for Xmas?

Just 6 weeks to go happy shoppers!!!!!!

>  at least we should be able to stop the pillock
> coming back into the UK with
> these new anti-terror laws. or lock him up for 90
> days if he does slip
> through the net. someone forward that mp3 to charles
> clarke, please.
>  actually, on second thoughts, i wouldn't want those
> who ordered GEMS OF
> POWER to unwittingly end up on some sort of
> blacklist. probably best to
> leave it (for now).
>  On 11/8/05, peter.west410
> <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> >
> > "But I always thought Jaz was WAITing for the end
> of
> > this pathetic society, to laugh in the ruins and
> start
> > something new and PRIMITIVE there?"
> >
> > Dregs, you complete gullible moron, do you really
> believe that the whole
> > world will end, and the only people left standing
> will be Killing joke
> > fans!!!!!!!!..............

Not all KJ fans
Hopefully PW'll drown in the floods

>And Jaz will lead us all
> to a new dawn

Very kind of him, what?

>and we will all live happily ever
> after(in an eco friendly
> > way)!!!!!!!!!!!

No PW there are hard times ahead

The Third World War has already begun and most of you
are too fat & camplacent to realise

Or is it the 4th World War????

> > Fark that: Can you imagine Myself, Mel ,
> Rangecroft and Jester all trying
> > co-habitate!!!!!!!!

At least if Jester got a bit peckish he could cut off
West's head and eat him!

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Patriotism is a vile thing, a low trick designed for low mentality.