[kj] (OT) Cardiacs

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 18:10:02 EST 2005

(OT) Cardiacspersonally I would say all of it but then I am a little biased.  First full album A Littlte Man and A House and A Whole World Window is pretty special.  Songs for Ships and Irons is an excellent combination of the Big Ship mini album and  a fine 12" Too Many Irons in the Fire.  Or on Land and In The Sea is also brilliant - so is Heaven Born and Ever Bright.

Mike shut up calm down!!  One of my fav bands got carried away,

p.s.  Sing To God Part 1 and 2.  Which only really leaves Guns which is not as good!