[kj] Primitive Suicide Bomb

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 8 17:44:50 EST 2005

"But I always thought Jaz was WAITing for the end of
 this pathetic society, to laugh in the ruins and start
 something new and PRIMITIVE there?"

 Dregs, you complete gullible moron, do you really believe that the whole
world will end, and the only people left standing will be Killing joke
fans!!!!!!!!..............And Jaz will lead us all to a new dawn
...........and we will all live happily ever after(in an eco friendly
Fark that: Can you imagine Myself, Mel , Rangecroft and Jester all trying to
co-habitate!!!!!!!!

TELEPHONE CALL FOR DREGS :
It's reality calling. Says can you please get in touch.

 PW