[kj] the league of ordinary armageddon

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 8 17:27:40 EST 2005

Not only that, there was an actual attempted suicide bombing of Shepard's
Bush Underground station in the summer, and the station is visible from the
Shepard's Bush Empire. I was working just down the road and the bomber went
by me on a 220 bus(though I did nt realise this at the time)
    There is one thing missing from Jaz's desire to become a suicide
bomber....................he has nt got a cause.
       Like ,how silly is that? A person wanting to be a suicide
bomber.......for no particular reason!!!!!!! Like, where the fu*k would you
detonate yourself, if you no agenda with anyone?
    "I want to be a suicide bomber, because there is nothing left to do!!!"
Try bungee -jumping , you feckwit

   PW