[kj] the league of ordinary armageddon

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 8 17:04:37 EST 2005

"So you want me to lie about my genuine reaction to
 seeing planes crash into corporate whores and lackeys
 of corrupt imperialism?"

No, no one is asking you to lie.
You gave your opinion, and people thought that your opinion was rather
immature and unreasonable.
    Dregs: You are the nasty, uncaring side of Capitalism. You are a product
of a rich developed nation. You had all the opportunities , yet you are so
full of hate and bile.
     You Dregs are a failure , not just a failure of Western Civilisation,
but failure of the whole Human race.

 PW