[kj] the league of ordinary armageddon

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 8 16:36:16 EST 2005

"even the Poorly Paid Hispanic Cleaners?
 Imagine lowering yourself to doing that all day! Quite pathetic."

I would not say that doing *any* job is pathetic. People do their jobs to
support their families and loved ones, to clothe and feed themselves and
their families.Do you have family and loved ones to support?What job do you
do Dregs?Maybe the cleaners would say that they would nt lower themselves to
claiming welfare.
      Dregs: You revelled in the atrocities of 9/11, You wish disaster on
Texas and you think that all your family deserve to die. I do feel that you
have issues that need to be sorted out.
     Get rid of all your hate, as hating only hurts the perpetrator.
Whatever is causing all this hate in your life, then find out what it is and
then maybe you will be able to find a solution

     P.W.