[kj] the league of ordinary armageddon

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 8 09:07:13 EST 2005

"I laughed out loud in a TV shop!"

Yeah, Hilarious. While you were laughing, I was frantically shutting my
windows, panicked that the debris cloud would make it up to 12th
Street. Oh, and I'd later learn that a schoolmate and friend of mine
had died in unimaginable circumstances (at Cantor Fitzgerald, on the
Upper Floors of the North Tower...the first to get hit.)

Yeah, it' was a real laugh riot.

FUCK YOU!

Alex in NYC