[kj] the league of ordinary armageddon

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 08:55:42 EST 2005

My two-penneth: Jaz is more than a little embarrassing/cringe-inducing these
days (mainly because you'd think he'd know better by now), but I put up with
it for the music. Sometimes he inspires me with his inter-song chatter, or
the whole idea of Kings & Queens & the entire Extremities album, but that
suicide bomber thing just fukking ANNOYED me. Did he not consider the
possibility that there could be someone in the audience who had lost someone
in the July bombings? Well, I guess not.

He's a classic hypocrite/bullsh!tter & I guess we just have to put up with
it for as long as KJ survives. 'Cos let's face it, it's ALL about the music
these days.