[kj] the league of ordinary armageddon

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:08:27 EST 2005

very easy to say when benefiting from priveledge

> Imagine lowering yourself to doing that all day!
> Quite pathetic.
> I'd want to die if that was all my life had mounted to.

It would be naiive to deny that the attack on one of the icons of
capitalism did not seem appropriate, but to imagine that all those who
died were instigators of crimes against the 'innocent' would also be
juvenile and blinkered.

There is no justification for mass murder whether it be by state or
group. Using words in a different order cannot justify an act such as
this.

--
iPat
"Intellect and intelligence do not go together.  Intelligence is