[kj] the league of ordinary armageddon

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:58:43 EST 2005

It still shocks & numbs me to this day when I see that footage.

I find it incredible that anyone could find the sight of a plane full of
people being flown into a building full of people a happy event.

Corporate whores and lackeys?
Fair trade coffee or not, if you use a bank, wear trainers, drive a car, get
on public transport, switch your light on, open your fridge, read a
newspaper, make a phone call, use a PC, take a flight, watch television
you're buying into it.
People may (very rightly) whinge about these corporate giants, but very few
would be prepared to live without them.

And just because Doris works as a secretary or Daves a cleaner for HSBC in
the WTC their execution isn't just.
Nor is the CEO's.
Nor were the kids on the panes with their parents.

This list seems to sink lower each day.