[kj] the league of ordinary armageddon

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 07:45:14 EST 2005

No, you did in fact describe the casualties of 9/11 as people whose death was worthy of celebration, not to mention hoping for the death of everyone in Texas.

So the best you can do is make a joke? That's one hell of a convincing defence. It wouldn't be so bad if you actually had some half-thought-out ideas (however wrong they might be) to back up your attempts at controversy, but it's no real surprise that you don't.

"Sergt. Dregs" <crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

--- Tim Bucknall wrote:

> so everyone in the WTC commited Crimes against the
> human race?

I never wrote that
You'd make a good cop/politician!

, even the
> Poorly Paid Hispanic Cleaners?

Imagine lowering yourself to doing that all day!
Quite pathetic.
I'd want to die if that was all my life had mounted to.

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Patriotism is a vile thing, a low trick designed for low mentality.

[url=http://www.flipsidemovies.com]Flipside Movie Emporium[/url]