[kj] the league of ordinary armageddon

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 07:29:13 EST 2005

No, I want you to grow up. "Corporate whores and lackeys of corrupt imperialism"? What are you, 14?

If that's the way you really feel, then we're all corrupt imperialists too, since we've given our tacit approval for these things the same as (apparently) every US citizen has too. I guess if someone blows up your family for the same reasons it'll be different though, won't it?

"Sergt. Dregs" <crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
But it is true.
So you want me to lie about my genuine reaction to
seeing planes crash into corporate whores and lackeys
of corrupt imperialism?

[url=http://www.flipsidemovies.com]Flipside Movie Emporium[/url]