[kj] the league of ordinary gentlemen

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 05:40:19 EST 2005

I suspect (hope?) that a lot of that is fluff. Did Geordie really do that? Or did Raven merely say that he did? Is Raven really into dog and bird fighting, or did Jaz merely say that he was as part of the "aren't we wicked" line that gets peddled in interviews?

I take Jaz's comments like that about as seriously as I take his predictions about what KJ are going to do next.