[kj] Jaz as Suicide Bomber Part Deux.

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 03:46:25 EST 2005

I can relate to the sentiment without supporting mass murder.
Fear is the major motivation in control. If you have no fear then what
control can anyone have over you? The suicide bombers doNOT have NO
FEAR. They have just hidden it behind a dogmatic concept of religion.
Jaz desires to be a communicator but isnt that good at it, then again
do people listen to it with open ears or do they fit it into a
convenient belief structure?

The suicide bombers have simply hidden their fear behind a religious
belief. Its replaced by one form of control by another. This is no
different really from others and deserves no credibility.

There are many who will give you the purpose of life; they will tell
you what the sacred books say. Clever people will go on inventing what
the purpose of life is. The political group will have one purpose, the
religious group will have another purpose, and so on and on.

If my mind is confused,disturbed, not quiet, whatever answer I receive
will be through this screen of confusion, anxiety, and fear;
therefore, the answer will be perverted.

Having no fear is having peace of mind and worthy of admiration. I
dont see the 9/11 etc bombers in that classification.

--
iPat
"Intellect and intelligence do not go together.  Intelligence is