[kj] Jester benefit cd News 11/7/05 DEC 7th release

cliff at killing-joke.com cliff at killing-joke.com
Mon Nov 7 23:09:24 EST 2005

Attack for the benefit of a friend with cancer

Benefit cd release date
DEC 7th JESTERS BIRTHDAY ! ! !

We've all been working very hard for soo many months to put this cd comp
together for our dear fried Jester,and now it's happening.
Cd's will be available online credit cards,and paypal,and by check and money
order.
Cd's are a suggested donation of
$20 USdollars
US shipping and handeling is $5
Worldwide shipping is $7
US $25 donation
Worldwide $27 Donation.
http://www.monkamedia.com
All bands and labels please get me all info asap for the monkamedia page.
cliff at killing-joke.com
Ya gotta get this cd,Much Love and Many Thanks to all.CliffMonk-A

Artwork by Kara Thrasher-Livingston & riotstar

Track Listing...
1)Alles - Lucifer's Suite
2)Persuader - Come To Me
3)CliffMonk-A - Source Code Of Love
4)Holywell Walker - Yesterday's Song
5)Richie Harkness - They Will Direct You
6)Gin Goblins - You Don't Know Where I've Been
7)Primal - Timeless Wintertime
8)Electric Jesus - Like Rain
9)Headcount Versus Lycopideia - Die Monkey Die(simian Carnage Mix)
10)Lowrider - New World Order
11)Audica - Indecision
12)Fatpotanga - Mixed
13)Stevel - Solitude
14)Rafa & Fossil - Freefall
15)Monk-A Crew - Control Of You
16)The Secret Fish Of Anubis Featuring Suchaterrorist - Desert Storm