[kj] Jaz as Suicide Bomber Part Deux.

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 15:11:53 EST 2005

I guess my first reaction to this (and pretty much everything else that Jaz says) is that he may be a founder member of the best band in the universe, but he does talk a lot of nonsense.

Further, I have absolutely no time for the men who killed my fellow Londoners this summer, nor my fellow Americans in 2001; whatever the rights and wrongs of their cause, killing random people is plain old wrong.

But what I also don't get - Alex - is why suicide bombers are cowardly. Stupid, gullible, brainwashed, wicked... I can see all of those - but cowardly?

(As for noble or admirable - no way Jose.)

Jamie