[kj] Elana & Stephane

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 7 13:52:33 EST 2005

"You just wish you were  treated with that repsect"

    Repsect! It's not a case of repsect, You only get your name on a Killing
joke sleeve notes if you offer your services to them for free.
   If you offer your time and resources to them without charging a fee then
you stand a chance of getting a "Thanks to........." on the liner notes.
    Jester gives his services with asking for a remuneration, Stephane
offered his footage without asking for anything in return............and I
can only assume that Elana put the bands clothes through her washing machine
and hoovered the tour bus when they were last passing through.
     Yes, I offer my advice and guidance to the band for free, but anymore
than that , then I will give them a bill.

     P.W.