[kj] Noisy November

Sergt. Dregs crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 13:30:08 EST 2005

You Missed?!?

1/11 Explosions in the Sky / Fourtet - Mint Lounge

Fourtet = boring farting about in techno lite pastels,
oh look bagpipes
ExITS hopelessly marred by room full of divvies
gassing on in quiet spots
      Kids w/ backpacks in abundance, taking up too
much space

2/11 Faust - London Metro
     www.faust-pages.com

Yeah, I missed that one too!

3/11 Polysics - Liverpool Barfly
        www.polysics.com

Japanese Devo mad rock, best gig yet from awesome band
New album next year is best of all time so says
guitarist

4/11 Subhumans / Mere Dead Men / After the Massacre /
Nonce Pockets / Rejected / Ghandi's Revenge -
Liverpool Hev'n'n'Hell

Subhumans were awesome too, as were After the Massacre
(two fat ladies? Napalm Death!)

5/11 Trumans Water / Bilge Pump / I'm Being Good -
Leeds Brudenell

*Youwanner? Moderninity - what is it?

6/11 The Fall - Sankeys Soap (beer £3.20 per poxy lil'
bottle)
     www.visi.com/fall

I heckled for BLINDNESS encore 1 & they played it!
Then called, "Open the goddamn box!" encore 2
   and they obliged with the best version of
BOXOCTOSIS ever!

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Patriotism is a vile thing, a low trick designed for low mentality.